Sunday, July 31, 2011

get up and go

happy sunday! i can't believe that it is almost august, crazy how fast this summer has gone by. i know that i have already done a post about my favorite athletic wear, however i an important update. i have recently been complaining of my feet hurting in my tennis shoes, so my good friend anne lat me in on a little secret, newtons. after hearing her talk about how much they have changed her run, how they have become the "shoe" of blast900 (a local workout where you burn 900 calories in an hour), as well as how they have a 30 day return policy, i decided it was worth a shot. thanks to DEKA and their experts, i am now in love with my isaac neutral trainers. newton makes several different styles depending on how much run, how your feet turn, and the type of exercise you do. I have to say, at first they feel a little different than your normal running shoe, but once you start running you will be hooked, i promise. not only i am saying that these shoes will change your workout, but they will also improve your workout fashion :). all of the shoes are supper bright and fun. so go ahead get some new shoes and improve your workout, feet and posture- they are worth it.

*they make both women's and men's shoes.








No comments:

Post a Comment